By C.R. Rao
- Distinguished individuals who're foreign specialists in elements of knowledge mining
- Includes info mining methods to non-numerical information mining together with textual content information, web site visitors info, and geographic data
- Highly topical discussions reflecting present pondering on modern technical matters, e.g. streaming data
- Discusses taxonomy of dataset sizes, computational complexity, and scalability often missed in such a lot discussions
- Thorough dialogue of information visualization concerns mixing statistical, human components, and computational insights
Read or Download Data Mining and Data Visualization: 0 (Handbook of Statistics) PDF
Similar data mining books
In DetailMDX is the BI commonplace for multidimensional calculations and queries. talent with this language is key for the conclusion of your research providers’ complete strength. MDX is a sublime and strong language, and likewise has a steep studying curve. SQL Server 2012 research prone has brought a brand new BISM tabular version and a brand new formulation language, info research Expressions (DAX).
Scientific Data-Mining (CDM) consists of the conceptualization, extraction, research, and interpretation of obtainable scientific facts for perform knowledge-building, scientific decision-making and practitioner mirrored image. based upon the kind of info mined, CDM may be qualitative or quantitative; it's quite often retrospective, yet could be meaningfully mixed with unique facts assortment.
Become aware of fraud past to mitigate loss and forestall cascading harm Fraud Analytics utilizing Descriptive, Predictive, and Social community Techniques is an authoritative guidebook for establishing a finished fraud detection analytics answer. Early detection is a key consider mitigating fraud harm, however it contains extra really expert strategies than detecting fraud on the extra complex phases.
Effortless, hands-on recipes that can assist you comprehend Hive and its integration with frameworks which are used extensively in modern vast information worldAbout This BookGrasp a whole reference of other Hive issues. Get to grasp the newest recipes in improvement in Hive together with CRUD operationsUnderstand Hive internals and integration of Hive with various frameworks utilized in modern-day global.
- A Defeasible Logic Programming-Based Framework to Support Argumentation in Semantic Web Applications (Springer Theses)
- Big Data Analytics: Turning Big Data into Big Money (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- Data Clustering in C++: An Object-Oriented Approach (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- Oracle Database 11g Building Oracle XML DB Applications (Oracle Press)
- Guerrilla Analytics: A Practical Approach to Working with Data
Extra resources for Data Mining and Data Visualization: 0 (Handbook of Statistics)