By Lakhmi C. Jain,Himansu Sekhar Behera,Jyotsna Kumar Mandal,Durga Prasad Mohapatra
Read or Download Computational Intelligence in Data Mining - Volume 2: Proceedings of the International Conference on CIDM, 20-21 December 2014 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies) PDF
Best data mining books
In DetailMDX is the BI general for multidimensional calculations and queries. talent with this language is vital for the belief of your research companies’ complete capability. MDX is a sublime and strong language, and likewise has a steep studying curve. SQL Server 2012 research companies has brought a brand new BISM tabular version and a brand new formulation language, info research Expressions (DAX).
Scientific Data-Mining (CDM) comprises the conceptualization, extraction, research, and interpretation of accessible scientific facts for perform knowledge-building, scientific decision-making and practitioner mirrored image. based upon the kind of info mined, CDM will be qualitative or quantitative; it really is mostly retrospective, yet should be meaningfully mixed with unique facts assortment.
Observe fraud past to mitigate loss and forestall cascading harm Fraud Analytics utilizing Descriptive, Predictive, and Social community Techniques is an authoritative guidebook for constructing a finished fraud detection analytics resolution. Early detection is a key consider mitigating fraud harm, however it includes extra really expert thoughts than detecting fraud on the extra complicated phases.
Effortless, hands-on recipes that will help you comprehend Hive and its integration with frameworks which are used greatly in trendy monstrous information worldAbout This BookGrasp a whole reference of other Hive issues. Get to understand the newest recipes in improvement in Hive together with CRUD operationsUnderstand Hive internals and integration of Hive with diverse frameworks utilized in trendy international.
- Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems: Selected papers from the International Conference ML4CPS 2015 (Technologien für die intelligente Automation)
- Business Resilience System (BRS): Driven Through Boolean, Fuzzy Logics and Cloud Computation: Real and Near Real Time Analysis and Decision Making System
- Knowledge Management in Organizations: 9th International Conference, KMO 2014, Santiago, Chile, September 2-5, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing)
- Business Intelligence (eXamen.press) (German Edition)
- Big Data Fundamentals: Concepts, Drivers & Techniques (The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl)
- Spatial Data Mining: Theory and Application
Extra info for Computational Intelligence in Data Mining - Volume 2: Proceedings of the International Conference on CIDM, 20-21 December 2014 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)