By Witold Pedrycz,Shyi-Ming Chen
By Robert Layton
- Use a wide selection of Python libraries for useful information mining purposes.
- Learn how to define, manage, research, and visualize information utilizing Python.
- Step-by-step directions on info mining ideas with Python that experience real-world applications.
This booklet teaches you to layout and boost info mining functions utilizing numerous datasets, beginning with uncomplicated class and affinity research. This booklet covers numerous libraries to be had in Python, together with the Jupyter laptop, pandas, scikit-learn, and NLTK.
You will achieve palms on adventure with complicated info kinds together with textual content, photographs, and graphs. additionally, you will realize item detection utilizing Deep Neural Networks, that is one of many massive, tough components of laptop studying correct now.
With restructured examples and code samples up to date for the newest version of Python, each one bankruptcy of this booklet introduces you to new algorithms and methods. through the top of the e-book, you've nice insights into utilizing Python for information mining and knowing of the algorithms in addition to implementations.
What you are going to learn
- Apply information mining innovations to real-world problems
- Predict the end result of activities fits in line with prior results
- Determine the writer of a record in accordance with their writing style
- Use APIs to obtain datasets from social media and different on-line services
- Find and extract solid beneficial properties from tricky datasets
- Create types that resolve real-world problems
- Design and strengthen info mining functions utilizing various datasets
- Perform item detection in photographs utilizing Deep Neural Networks
- Find significant insights out of your facts via intuitive visualizations
- Compute on monstrous information, together with real-time info from the internet
About the Author
Robert Layton is an information scientist investigating data-driven purposes to companies throughout a few sectors. He obtained a PhD investigating cybercrime analytics from the net trade protection Laboratory at Federation college Australia, earlier than stepping into undefined, beginning his personal facts analytics corporation dataPipeline. subsequent, he created Eureaktive, which goes with tech-based startups on constructing their proof-of-concepts and early-stage prototypes. Robert additionally runs the LearningTensorFlow site, that is one of many world's most excellent instructional web content for Google's TensorFlow library.
Robert is an lively member of the Python group, having used Python for greater than eight years. He has provided at PyConAU for the final 4 years and works with Python Charmers to supply Python-based education for companies and execs from a variety of organisations.
Robert might be most sensible reached through Twitter @robertlayton
Table of Contents
- Getting began with info Mining
- Classifying with scikit-learn Estimators
- Predicting activities Winners with selection Trees
- Recommending videos utilizing Affinity Analysis
- Features and scikit-learn Transformers
- Social Media perception utilizing Naive Bayes
- Follow innovations utilizing Graph Mining
- Beating CAPTCHAs with Neural Networks
- Authorship Attribution
- Clustering information Articles
- Object Detection in photos utilizing Deep Neural Networks
- Working with sizeable Data
- Next Steps...
By Jezreel Mejia,Mirna Muñoz,Alvaro Rocha,Jose Calvo-Manzano
This ebook encompasses a collection of papers from The 2015 overseas convention on software program technique development (CIMPS’15), held among the twenty eighth and thirtieth of October in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, México. The CIMPS’15 is an international discussion board for researchers and practitioners that current and speak about the latest concepts, traits, effects, studies and issues within the numerous views of software program Engineering with transparent dating yet no longer constrained to software program strategies, safeguard in info and conversation expertise and large information Field.
The major themes lined are: Organizational types, criteria and Methodologies, wisdom administration, software program structures, functions and instruments, details and communique applied sciences and approaches in non-software domain names (Mining, car, aerospace, enterprise, future health care, production, etc.) with a verified dating to software program procedure challenges.
By Alberto Ferrari,Marco Russo
Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010: supply Your info Meaning introduces PowerPivot in Excel 2010 to energy clients and knowledge analysts who are looking to supply their facts which means through developing their very own company Intelligence types. And with Microsoft Excel 2010: facts research and enterprise Modeling, you are going to study the easiest how you can use place of work Excel 2010 for info research and company modeling. Award-winning professor and statistician Wayne Winston stocks functional examples that can assist you rework information into bottom-line effects. website comprises perform records.
the 2 books integrated during this equipment are:
- 9780735640580 Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- 9780735643369 Microsoft workplace Excel 2007: info research and company Modeling, 3E
By Aaron Cordova,Billie Rinaldi,Michael Wall
Get up to the mark on Apache Accumulo, the versatile, high-performance key/value shop created through the nationwide safety employer (NSA) and in response to Google’s BigTable facts garage approach. Written through former NSA group individuals, this complete instructional and reference covers Accumulo structure, program improvement, desk layout, and cell-level security.
With transparent info on procedure management, functionality tuning, and top practices, this e-book is perfect for builders looking to write Accumulo purposes, directors charged with fitting and protecting Accumulo, and different pros attracted to what Accumulo has to supply. you will discover every thing you can use the program fully.
- Get a high-level creation to Accumulo’s structure and knowledge model
- Take a fast travel via unmarried- and multiple-node installations, facts ingest, and query
- Learn how one can write Accumulo purposes for numerous use circumstances, according to examples
- Dive into Accumulo internals, together with info now not to be had within the documentation
- Get certain info for fitting, administering, tuning, and measuring performance
- Learn most sensible practices in response to winning implementations within the field
- Find solutions to universal questions that each new Accumulo consumer asks
By Wayne Winston
This is the book of the published booklet and should no longer comprise any media, web site entry codes, or print supplementations which may come packaged with the sure book.
Master company modeling and research strategies with Microsoft Excel 2016, and remodel facts into bottom-line effects. Written through award-winning educator Wayne Winston, this arms on, scenario-focused advisor is helping you utilize Excel’s most up-to-date instruments to invite the ideal questions and get actual, actionable solutions. This variation provides one hundred fifty+ new issues of recommendations, plus a bankruptcy of easy spreadsheet types to ensure you’re absolutely as much as speed.
Solve actual enterprise issues of Excel–and construct your aggressive advantage
- Quickly transition from Excel fundamentals to stylish analytics
- Summarize info by utilizing PivotTables and Descriptive Statistics
- Use Excel development curves, a number of regression, and exponential smoothing
- Master complex services equivalent to OFFSET and INDIRECT
- Delve into key monetary, statistical, and time functions
- Leverage the recent charts in Excel 2016 (including field and whisker and waterfall charts)
- Make charts more beneficial through the use of strength View
- Tame complicated optimizations through the use of Excel Solver
- Run Monte Carlo simulations on inventory costs and bidding models
- Work with the mixture functionality and desk slicers
- Create PivotTables from facts in several worksheets or workbooks
- Learn approximately easy likelihood and Bayes’ Theorem
- Automate repetitive initiatives through the use of macros
By Lorna Uden,Wei Lu,I-Hsien Ting
This booklet comprises the refereed complaints of the twelfth foreign convention on wisdom administration in firms, KMO 2017, held in Beijing, China, in August 2017. The subject matter of the convention was once "Emerging know-how and information administration in Organizations."
The forty five contributions approved for KMO 2017 have been chosen from 112 submissions and are geared up in topical sections on: wisdom administration types and behavior stories; wisdom Sharing; wisdom move and studying; wisdom and repair Innovation; wisdom and association; info platforms study; worth Chain and provide Chain; wisdom Re-presentation and Reasoning; information Mining and clever technological know-how; massive info administration; web of items and Network.
By Thomas Frisendal
This publication undertakes to marry the ideas of "Concept Mapping" with a "Design considering" procedure within the context of industrial research. whereas long ago loads of recognition has been paid to the enterprise strategy aspect, this e-book now focusses details caliber and valuation, grasp information and hierarchy administration, enterprise ideas automation and company semantics as examples for company innovation possibilities. The publication exhibits tips on how to take "Business proposal Maps" extra as info versions for brand spanking new IT paradigms. In a fashion this books redefines and extends company research in the direction of suggestions that may be defined as enterprise synthesis or enterprise improvement. company modellers, analysts and controllers, in addition to firm info architects, will enjoy the intuitive modelling and designing procedure awarded during this book. The pragmatic and agile methods presented could be at once utilized to enhance the way organizations deal with their enterprise techniques and their relationships.
"This e-book is a smart contribution to the knowledge administration community. It combines a theoretical beginning with sensible tools for facing very important difficulties. this is often infrequent and extremely worthy. Conceptual versions that converse enterprise fact successfully require a point of inventive mind's eye. As such, they mix the result of company research with communique layout, as is greatly coated during this book."
Dr. Malcolm Chisholm, President at AskGet.com Inc.
“Truly knowing company specifications has regularly been an incredible stumbling block in enterprise intelligence (BI) tasks. during this ebook, Thomas Frisendal introduces a robust technique—business proposal mapping—that creates a digital mind-meld among company clients and company analysts. Frisendal does an excellent explaining and demonstrating how this software can increase the end result of BI and different improvement tasks ."
Wayne Eckerson, govt director, BI management Forum
By Erik Siegel,Adam Retter
Get a head begin with eXist, the open resource NoSQL database and alertness improvement platform outfitted solely round XML applied sciences. With this hands-on consultant, you’ll examine eXist from the floor up, from utilizing this feature-rich database to paintings with hundreds of thousands of files to development advanced net functions that make the most of eXist’s many extensions.
If you’re acquainted with XML—as a scholar, professor, writer, or developer—you’ll locate that eXist is perfect for all types of records. This ebook exhibits you the way to shop, question, and seek records with XQuery and different XML applied sciences, and the way to build functions on most sensible of the database with instruments reminiscent of eXide and eXist’s integrated improvement environment.
- Manage either data-oriented and text-oriented markup records securely
- Build a pattern software that analyzes and searches Shakespeare’s plays
- Go contained in the structure and learn the way eXist approaches documents
- Learn the way to paintings with eXist’s inner improvement environment
- Choose between a number of indexes, together with a full-text index in response to Apache Lucene
- Dive into eXist’s APIs for integrating or interacting with the database
- Extend eXist through construction your personal Triggers, Scheduled projects, and XQuery extension modules
By Michael Jacot,Allen Jacot,Frank Jordan,Gurbinder Bali,Patrick Scott,Kyle Kinder
Best Practices for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tuning and Optimization
Achieve height functionality out of your ERP platform whereas minimizing downtime and reducing TCO. Advanced Tuning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations exhibits how you can plan and undertake a established, top-to-bottom upkeep technique. discover and dispose of bottlenecks, maximize potency at each part layer, troubleshoot databases and net servers, automate method checking out, and deal with cellular matters. This Oracle Press advisor bargains whole assurance of the most recent cloud, clustering, load balancing, and virtualization solutions.
- Understand the elements of a established tuning plan
- Establish benchmarks and enforce key practices
- Perform adjustments and competently degree system-wide impact
- Diagnose and service HTTP, net software, and Java issues
- Troubleshoot Oracle Database connections and transactions
- Streamline Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne kernel and JDENeT processes
- Configure, attempt, and deal with digital machines and servers
- Work with Oracle Exadata Database laptop and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud