By Robert Larson
Read or Download Arranging for the Small Jazz Ensemble: A Step-By-Step Guide with Practical Exercises and Recorded Examples PDF
Best music books
Now a typical in tune schooling literature, this in-depth examine takes the phobia out of enjoying in time signatures except 4/4. In a methodical demeanour, this ebook aids in rounding out any player's rhythmic and analyzing vocabulary. ideal for all musicians eager to play abnormal instances with ease.
(Vocal Piano). positive factors real vocal/piano transcriptions of 25 Fab 4 tunes of their unique keys! comprises: and that i Love Her * Blackbird * The idiot at the Hill * right here, There and far and wide * i'm going to * permit it's * Michelle * whatever * With a bit support from My neighbors * and more.
A set of items for numerous Voices, composed via George Frideric Handel.
(Bass Recorded Versions). beneficial properties genuine, note-for-note bass transcriptions with tab for sixteen large tunes from this eclectic bass grasp: Bass people music * Christmas in Rio * Dayride * East River force * I Wanna Play for You * lifestyles is simply a video game * Lopsy Lu * The Magician * Rock 'N' Roll Jelly * university Days * foolish Putty * music to John * tales to inform * Time publicity * Vulcan Worlds * What If I omit the Champagne.
- 12 Etudes By Claude Debussy For Solo Piano (1915) CD143(L.136)
- The Principles and Practice of Modal Counterpoint
- Master Technique Builders for Snare Drum: Actual Daily Practice Routines Used by The Professionals
- Symphony No. 4 in G Major: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Modal Theory For Singer/Songwriters (One Book 1)
- Sweet Charity Songbook: Piano/Vocal Selections
Extra info for Arranging for the Small Jazz Ensemble: A Step-By-Step Guide with Practical Exercises and Recorded Examples